Assoc. Prof. Aura Mihai, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. Aura Mihai, Ph.D. teaches the following disciplines: Basics of Footwear Pattern Making, Footwear Fashion Design, Footwear and Leather goods Structures, Footwear Product Development, Orthopaedic Footwear Design and Technology, Project Management, with 5 books and many scientific papers published on this area.
She has been the manager for Virtual Training Centre for Shoe Design – VTC-Shoe (Lifelong Learning Programme), Excellence in Textile trough Fashion Express – TEXT-EX (Lifelong Learning Programme) international projects, and SIMSANO - Modern System for Designing and Rapid Manufacturing of Customized Footwear for Locomotors Deficiency and Foot Disease Prophylaxis (Romanian PN II Programme), ExplorVIRT - Exploratory Research on Developing Footwear Consumer Interfaces and Rapid Prototyping (Romanian CEEX Programme) national projects.
Book chapter - Aura Mihai and Mehmet Sahin (2009). ICT Use in VET: The Virtual Training Centre for Shoe Design as a Model, Technology Education and Development, Aleksandar Lazinica and Carlos Calafate (Ed.), ISBN: 978-953-307-007-0, InTech, Available from: www.intechopen.com/articles/show/title/ict-use-in-vet-the-virtual-training-centre-for-shoe-design-as-a-model
- Architecture of product family associated to customized footwear design.pdf
- Comparative study on the assessment of anthropometric parameters defining the 3D.pdf
- Customized footwear inserts for high arched foot - one case study.pdf
- E-Learning modules for footwear design and pattern making.pdf
- Relationship between higher education and research in footwear design.pdf
- SIMSANO Project - Developing new principles for designing customized footwear.pdf
- Therapeutic footwear virtual prototyping based on gait analysis data.pdf